Monday, September 29, 2008

Painted Skin


Last night, my family and I went to riverside for a movie called Painted Skin. It is called Hua Pi in Chinese. The story is about satan, love, hatred, I love you, You don't love me, You love her and She loves you but she didn't love another guy. There is a singaporean artist acts in this movie. He is a satan. He looks like one of my friends named ahZhiang. Haha.He eats flies, kills people and takes people heart for the girl he loves.Such a nice movie. The music amazed me a lot.

Zhao Wei, Zhou Xun, Zi Dan and Chen Kun play part in this movie.

4 comments:

Rojakness said...

so nice.watch movie on weekends..
check out my activities.duh.very dull indeed..

Rojakness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I ain't an enigma said...

Haha...after pmr we hang out together?

Rojakness said...

yeah can.after pmr blind date oso can..haha..joking