Saturday, August 9, 2008

Woohoo!


The Olympics Opening Ceremony was fantastic!
I am proud to be a Chinese. Be proud of Confucius and Cheng Ho.
I am more contented as I can understand, speak, read and write in Chinese.
I saw our Malaysia Team--No.7. Miss Judith Lee sent me a message : " Yuck! Where's our badminton team??*****!" Then, she said she nearly cried since it's so touching.=.=
Then I saw Indonesia team!!!! Awk!!!! Taufik Hidayat is so handsome!!!! Now I realise, where's Chong Wei?? He's not in the parade. Lol...
People said Malaysia can never organise Olympics games. China had used 45 billion to built those buildings.They said Malaysia don't even have 35 billion. Well, who knows? Maybe one day, Malaysian suddenly being controlled by some aliens and became smarter. Then, yea..Who KNOWS?

No comments: